Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Add Ink #14 - Just Add Vintage

Hi everyone! Hope you're ready for the next challenge! Without further ado, here it is.

This weeks challenge is...

Just Add Vintage

Rules:
  • Make a papercraft project - a card, scrapbook layout, 3d object, etc.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products where possible, you're welcome to use any products you like.
  • Please use the keyword JAI14 when uploading to public galleries.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link with your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • Provide a direct link to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect or bogus links are not eligible for Top 5 picks, and will be deleted.
  • Projects must be new and exclusive* to Just Add Ink.
And here's what our always inspired Design Team came up with this week:





Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.

Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 28th April at 23:59WST.
Be here on Thursday 29th April to see our Top Picks.

Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. LeAnne
2. Kris Sobolik
3. Sharnee Torrents :0)
4. Sharon Wheet
5. Arielle ~ SnappyStamper
6. Monica
7. Leah Weir
8. Jane Marshall
9. Vannessa
10. Sally Shield
11. Amanda Aitken
12. Jan Radu Entry 1
13. Rachel Jackson
14. liamp
15. Debi Ryan 1
16. Jan Radu Correct Link 2
17. Gardenia
18. Kez
19. Shelley S
20. Leah Renee
21. Jacquelyn pedersen
22. Kylie Maher
23. Carolyn
24. Paula Funston
25. Carolyn Rushworth
26. Debi Ryan 2
27. Kris McIntosh
28. Leonie Hegarty
29. Melissa
30. Jeane McQueen
31. Donna Zammit
32. Michelle O'Neill
33. Beverley
34. Jane Norrish
35. Tessa Wise
36. Shauna
37. Julia Leece
38. Tui Nathan
39. Susan Joyce
40. Kim Badelt
41. Megan McDonald
42. Paula Fuller
43. Natasha Murray
44. Deb Fearns
45. Sharlene M
46. Karen Southwell
47. Naomi Jansen
48. Karen Lister
49. Chantelle
50. Amanda Ross
51. Amy Buchanan
52. Mae Collins (Tas, AUS)
53. Kerry High
54. Richelle
55. Helen H
56. Ria Kaire

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Has your link been deleted? Click HERE to find out why...

Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!

24 comments:

  1. Oh dear, this card was a disaster, but I posted it anyway.....I should have another (better) one later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! The DT is extremely talented! I was super curious to see the items the DP had come up with, to get a sense of the challenge. Now, I'm going to have to really come up with something to impress you. Its a good challenge. It'll make me create a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu girls ROCK!!! WOW what a super duper job for a group of ladies who were not born in the VINTAGE age!!! he he!! I love all these projects and thankyou heaps for the fabo challenge!!!
    SMiles and Hugs Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge, lovelies. It's always very interesting to see what the next challenge will be, I love the variety. The DT projects are just beautiful, Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great challenge. I had more samples that I have done with vintage but in your comments section you say they have to be new so I didn't enter the one I was thinking too so I made another card especially for this challenge. It gave me another reason to use my new stamp sets. thanks again.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic challenge, I just loved going vintage this week! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to create DT! Delys, Is that a boostier?(sp.) way to go..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great challenge. I love to play along when I have the time. Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another great challenge....PS would love to know how tania get's that frosting effect around here photo....hint hint may be a tutorial...Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really loved this challenge! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ladies,
    have been dropping by your sorgeous site for a while now and eventually worked up the courage to have a go. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never made a vintage card or project before...but I sure had fun with this challenge...the DT inspiration was fantastic...TFS.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your challenges, thanks for all you do putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a really fun challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi JAI ladies,

    I had a lot of fun with this one,vintage is definitley a challenge. Loved, loved, loved the DT samples - thanks for such fantastic samples.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great job you all do, you cards are so great and there is so much inspiration from you all. I struggle with Vintage but had a go anyway. Thanks heaps for the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow stunning examples from the DT! I wish I had time to play along - how inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE vintage - this is a great challenge. Lots of gorgeous inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Almost missed getting my entry in. Lots of great projects here already!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WoWzA, fabulous DT samples ... all so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for challenging us once again! I love vintage stuff but wouldn't class anything I normally do as vintage..
    Great work design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Ladies, Thanks for challenging me to do "vintage" - not my usual style!! Great DT inspiration & lots of lovely entries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome challenge, I have loved looking at all the great vintage projects this week! Thanks everyone for sharing :~)

    ReplyDelete