Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Add Ink 32 - Just Add Material

Hi Inkers!

This week we have a theme challenge for you all. I hope you're ready to give your big shot a work-out or maybe adding a little ribbon to your projects this week will be more to your taste. As long as you Just Add Material, you fit our challenge criteria!!

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here's what our wonderful Design Team girls came up with ...






Rules & Guidelines:
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising are not eligible for Top 5 picks, and will be deleted.
  • Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
  • Projects must be new.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link back here in your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.

Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 1st September at 23:59WST.

Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. Sabriena Satchwell
2. Chupa
3. Sandra Farrell
4. Shirley McAvoy
5. Megan McDonald
6. Cassandra
7. snuffermus
8. MsPlum
9. Rachel Jackson
10. Janet Katz
11. Rachel Moore
12. Katie Ridden
13. Christine Blain
14. Amanda
15. ona_i_ja [Agnieszka]
16. Naomi
17. Tracey Old NZL
18. Julia Leece
19. sharon
20. Judy May
21. Debi Ryan
22. Tui Nathan
23. Karen G
24. Kelly
25. Vannessa
26. Mariana
27. shellshearer
28. viv sawyer
29. Linda, the funkie junkie
30. Susan Joyce
31. Narelle Hoggard
32. Karen Southwell
33. Nadine Potroz
34. Megan McDonald take 2
35. Kerry Deane
36. Debbie Airey
37. Jane Blakeley
38. Kerri D
39. Sabriena Satchwell (Take #2)
40. Louise Harry

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!


14 comments:

  1. WOW!! You girls are just too clever. LOVE the DT samples; so beautiful. Thinking, thinking, thinking ... this one is definitely outside my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, I especially like Kim's Christmas tree stamped on fabric!
    Thank you for another challenge, I've just got some ribbon on my card (no too original, I'm afraid...), but I also have burlap... does that count? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to add fabric. Great DT samples too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, love this week's challenge.I love all the design team samples, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge! And who doesn't loving the texture of putting material into something. I've added my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! Love all the DT samples too!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls this was a fantastic challenge;-)
    I need to play with fabric more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab challenge and gorgeous DT cards! Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea for a challenge. Once I got my sewing machine out this summer I did alot of projects with the big shot and fabric...it was just easier to keep making projects than to clean up my big mess! LOL! I linked my coaster project but you will also find a purse project on my blog too. It is so easy to cut fabric with the big shot so any pattern I have is now being used somehow with the big shot & dies. Just got Tasteful Trims and can't wait to figure out a project for that jumbo ric-rac!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THanks for not deleting my entry I have just editted my post to include the link back to JAI 32

    ReplyDelete
  11. This certainly was a challenge for me as I am not an avid sewer but did manage to gather up some lace from old projects. Thanks again.

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the material idea. I have finally made use of the left over scraps.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Ladies for another great challenge. Material does give a card a very nice look. Love all your samples.

    ReplyDelete