Happy Friday everyone and welcome to a new challenge at Just Add Ink!
Before we get to the challenge details we are delighted to introduce several talented Guest Designers who are joining us until the end of September. Last week we had Rachael Lewsley's first appearance and this week we welcome Lou Kitzelman and Jo Stubbings to the team. There will be a few more new faces in coming weeks so stay tuned :-)
This week's challenge is a very clean and beautifully versatile sketch from Narelle. You can flip it around or change the shapes as you need to and we really hope that you enjoy playing with it as much as the design team did.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.