So here we are again, at that time of the week, Friday, for another Just Add Ink challenge and don't you just love the diversity of our challenges...the team come up with some great ideas to inspire us to create...and this week is no exception with Kelly's suggestion of.....
When suggesting this, Kelly's idea was to Use something in a way that it wasn't intended. For example, use a Christmas Stamp Set to create a Birthday card.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.