We asked our Design Team to tell us about some of the really simple things they do to make life easier when crafting, and here are some of their responses. We'd love to hear from all our readers too, so leave us a comment if you'd like to share your hints!
Where do you get your inspiration?
* I have a folder on our computer to save photos of cards that I'd like to CASE (including the crafter's info so I can reference them if I publish my cards on my blog).
* I also take photos of all the cards I make - sometimes a simple technique I used months ago is exactly what I'm looking for.
* Being on a Design Team means I’m constantly seeing heaps of brilliant work too!
What do you do when you need to make a quick card?
* This is also an organisation tip - have a sketch/colour combo book handy. Just print out sketches and glue them or you can hand draw them into a pretty notebook or folder. When you are stuck just bring out the sketches and colour combos and off you go.
What organisation hints can you share?
* I have manilla folders to put my scraps in - they are colour coded - blues, greens, red, pink, orange, yellow, Kraft (yes, I have one just for Kraft scraps), black/white combined.
* I have a big 12x12 bag for SU! DSP scraps, another for contraband DSP.
* Use formula tins for bins - they are wonderful, cheap and do the job. It's amazing how much these things hold. They're fun to decorate too.
* I do the folder thing too, Card Inspiration, Scrapbooking Inspiration, Make These... I also have an art journal with passport-sized prints of my computer saves for when I can't get to the computer, or I’m out creating at friends places.
* Have a regular clean out. If you haven't used it in a year, turf it or ebay it.
Do you have any questions you'd like to ask our talented Design Team? Post them in the comments section and we'll see what we can do!