Runs for 2 weeks - Non voting - closes 29th Dec.
Merry Christmas and Happy Friday JAI friends!
On behalf of all of us here at Just Add Ink, we would like to thank you all for your continued participation and support for our challenges. We truly enjoy seeing your fabulous projects and reading your comments.
We hope you all enjoy the festive season and celebrating with friends and family. Stay safe and we will see you all on January 14th when we kick off 2022 with a full design team "Blog Hop".
This challenge will run for 2 weeks closing on the 29th Dec and is participation only-No voting!
Our challenge this week is all about our festive packaging, so pull out your Christmas stash and share your projects big or small...we love to see how you gift at Christmas!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
Did you know we have an Instagram acc? We’d love to see your projects over there too. So once you’ve entered the challenge here on the blog (by adding your project to our gallery via the "Mr Linky" below) head over to Insta and tag us in your post using #justaddinkchallenge or #jai585
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEDT) Australian Eastern Daylight Time.