Wasn't that a great colour challenge put up by Bronwyn Eastley last week? Thanks to all those who joined in and we hope you will join in again with our new challenge for this week. What Jo Eades has challenged us to do this week is to rummage through our craft stash and find something we've had in there for ages and haven't used and put it into a new project. This challenge was put forward by Jo as a way to say farewell to items being retired from the current Stampin' Up! catalogue and allowing room for exciting new products to be released in the new catalogue, available from 1 September!
How often do you buy items with an idea in mind and put it in your craft room and then end up forgetting to use it, only finding it ages later when looking for something else. Well now it is time to find that long lost item and give it pride of place in a new craft project and share it with us all here. I dare you to go deep into that craft stash you have and find something forgotten...go on I dare you!
Here are some projects created by Design Team members to inspire you to get creative with your long forgotten items...
And from our wonderful Guest Design Team members this month...
Have fun with this challenge and see if you get distracted while rummaging in your stash and finding things you forgot you had!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.