Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #8 - Just Add Easter

Welcome to Just Add Ink!

I think you can tell how close Easter is by the number of various shaped and themed chocolates beckoning to you from every other shelf as you wander through the shops to grab a few things.

Christmas Eve: there were a few chocolate eggs here and there. Now it's like the bunny's have been ... well. You know.

The DT at Just Add Ink have chocolate on the brain - so this weeks challenge is simply:

Just Add Easter!

The Rules:
  • Interpret the challenge in anyway you like - you can make a card, scrapbook page, 3D project, etc.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products exclusively, you're welcome to use any brands you like.
  • Please use the keyword JAI8 when uploading to public galleries.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link with your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising are NOT eligible for Top 5 picks, and WILL be deleted.
  • Projects must be new.

The DT are pleased to (nom, nom) bring you these delicious creations:






Don't have a blog or online gallery?

Email a picture of your creation to
just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.


Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 17th March at 11.59 WST.
Be here on Thursday 18th March to see our Top Picks from this round.
Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. Sharnee Torrents :0)
2. Jodene
3. Paula Fuller
4. Deb Neerman
5. Monica
6. Sam Higgins
7. Shirley McAvoy
8. TrishG
9. Kris Sobolik
10. Claire Dauncey
11. Gardenia
12. Rachel Jackson
13. Melissa
14. Tessa Wise
15. Madonna & Katelin (8) Dunn
16. Lynne Armstrong
17. Gayatri
18. Mae Collins (Tas, AUS)
19. Lisa Bullock NZL
20. Karen Southwell
21. Jodene
22. Sandi Spence
23. Alison
24. Christine Blain
25. Gayatri (Take #2)
26. Teneale Williams
27. Alison Williamson
28. Paula Dobson
29. Debi Ryan
30. Debi Ryan II
31. Felicity Kendall
32. Susan Wong
33. Debbie Airey
34. Lisa Johnston
35. Susan Joyce
36. Natasha Murray
37. Louise Layton
38. Olivia Sadler
39. Lorelle
40. Linda Wormall
41. Vannessa
42. Megan McDonald
43. Bron Heslop
44. Purple Jo
45. Helen H
46. Jan Radu
47. Trish - Spring Blossom
48. Diane Taylor NZ
49. liamp
50. Naomi Jansen
51. Sam Higgins
52. Gardenia another easter creation
53. Richelle
54. Deb Neerman
55. Nikki Pascoe

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Has your link been deleted? Click
HERE to find out why...

Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!

13 comments:

  1. WOW!! All of the DT projects are absolutely gorgeous, I want to case them all! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...the DT have outdone themselves this week!! All the creations are STUNNING!!! And SO inspiring! I don't usually "do" Easter but I think I'll have to do something this year :)

    I love the challenges you girls are coming up with and hope to play along as I can. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you guys are amazing!! Love them all!! So excited that i could play this week, sadly missed last week! And YAY!! I'm the first! How exciting!!
    Look forward to seeing other's wonderful projects!
    SMiles Sharnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoWzA, what stunning DT samples! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great challenge and very timely. Cant wait to see all the great entries to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about inspirational, just love all the DT's samples.... thanks for an egg-xcellent challenge LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for another challenge, had fun with the last one, so though I would try again. Hopefully I have done it right this time....lol... Love all the DT samples

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Lynne I don't normally "do" Easter ... it's not my thing. But thanks to the DT and Rich Razzleberry I managed to get inspired.

    Thanks for the great challenges that really push me to try new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenges, I like this one as it gives new comers like me with a small stash a chance to have a go.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this challenge :) I think that is probably because I love easter so much (well the chocolate anyway) And I think that the DT creations are just so cute! I may just have to CASE a few of them! This is my second challenge, as I am new to the land of blogging! Come visit my website and tell me what you think! www.inkyart.com.au/livvy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for another great challenge.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A last minute entry was emailed in early this morning, so I'll add it here so you can check it out!


    Here is my entry if you’re interested.

    http://salsensations.blogspot.com/2010/03/just-add-ink-bold-brights-eggs.html


    Sally Shield

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love challenges, this looks like a fun one.
    Here is my entry:
    http://jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com/2010/03/just-add-ink-happy-easter-card

    ReplyDelete