Photo Credit: https://www.notjustahousewife.net/christmas-tree-plum-ornaments/
Happy Christmas everyone!
Welcome to the last Just Add Ink Challenge for 2022 - a Christmas Inspiration Challenge, that has been suggested by Nikki. Quite a modern Christmas Tree with fun purple decorations to Inspire your crafting.
This Challenge will run for 2 weeks, closing on Wednesday, 4 January 2023.
This is a participation only Challenge with No voting or Winners!
Thank you to everyone for playing along with us throughout 2022. We love seeing all your wonderful cards and projects. You inspire us in our Crafting, with your ideas, techniques, colour combos and layouts.
Have a safe and happy Christmas with your friends and family. We look forward to connecting with you again in 2023 as we kick off with our traditional full Design Team "Blog Hop" in January.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 7.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.