Friday, July 1, 2011

Fancy Folds Blog Hop - JAI 74

Hi Inkers!

This week we have something a little different for you just to spice things up a bit!

We're going on a Fancy Folds Blog Hop! We hope you'll play along. There are only 12 stops (this is #1) and at each stop one of the Design Team Members will be showing you a different Fancy Fold that they like and providing you with a tutorial or linking up to one they used to create their project(s). We hope to give you loads of inspiration for this week's challenge which is...

To choose one fancy card fold that you like, make a new card and link it up as per usual.

Click the button below to hop to the first Design Team member in the Fancy Folds Blog Hop, which is Chantell. When you have completed the Blog Hop you should return back here but if you get lost along the way (or the links are not working correctly due to Blogger issues, then come back here and go to any of the Design Team member's blog via the links on the right).





PLEASE - NO LINKS which advertise products within your challenge entry post! It's not nice if we have to delete entries. Take a little time to read the rules below BEFORE linking up.







JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.

13 comments:

  1. This is the best blog hop in forever! I like all of the items presented and LOVED having the tutorial right there. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning - all of them. I am definitely going to take part in this blog hop. I will be going back later to comment on everyones blog as these cards are just out of this world. I hope to be able to make each and everyone of these fancy fold cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a GREAT IDEA. Way to challenge us, teach us, and motivate us!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've just done the circuit! You girls are amazing paper crafters. I'm so blessed to be part of the JAI Team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have done the full circuit of our Blog Hop and it works beautifully. Lots of inspiration and ideas here. I too am blessed to be part of such a trusting and supportive Design Team. GO JAI! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Mae go JAI what a fantastic blog hop, I been round and my oh my what fantastic samples you have all created, we are so lucky to have you all giving us the inspiration and motivation to go out of our comfort zone. I think I am going to be busy this weekend......Lucky its wet and miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a HOP! So much inspirations and there really is so many options for fancy folding that we often do not think about. I certainly learn t a few new things! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super fantastic blog hop ladies .... I am totally inspired and motivated to have a go at all of these gorgeous creations.
    Thank you soo much for sharing your talent and tutorials soo freely to all of us ... I am so very grateful...
    You guys are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys! What a gorgeous array of ideas.
    I have actually managed two samples for this challenge ... but the Linky tool seems to be having a spack attack at the moment ... and won't allow me to add a link. So ... I will keep trying ... but in the meantime ... here is the link.
    NOTE: THERE ARE TWO ENTRIES in the one post!
    EnchantINK
    Stampin' hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL ... Giggle!!! I just realised ... you have asked us to CHOOSE one of the styles that is featured in the blog hop!!!!! Yikes! I was looking for something completely different ... and even did two samples! Aren't I a goober!!! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sigh ... if only I put my brain into gear before typing comments!!!
    I had another look at Jodene's card ... and I am hoping that my samples will be okay??? What is an extra fold between friends??? Fingers crossed!!! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful blog hop! Thanks so much for all the great ideas.

    I've never used Mr. Linky before, so didn't get my name under my entry (#30), thinking it was asking for a name for the project (so I just put JAI #74). Oh well, I guess you can still tell it's me from my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete