Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Add Ink #12 Winners

Hi Inkers!

It's been a busy week here at Just Add Ink, so in case you haven't seen the wonderful features Danielle has put together since the last challenge, you'll see she's been kind enough to share a tutorial on how she made her divine Top Note Box by clicking here or read the 'While the Glue is Drying' feature on our fabulous design team member Sarah Klass by clicking here.

I think you'll find both features rather inspiring, thanks Danielle for putting them together for us all to enjoy.

Here's this weeks Top 5, be sure to click on their pics to go to their blogs and leave a little comment love:



Congratulations ladies! Here's the badge to wear on your blog.

Click here if you need help adding the badge to your blog.

Thanks again to everyone that's been playing along with our challenges - we love seeing what you create! We hope you'll be back tomorrow for our next challenge reveal - a colour combo!

4 comments:

  1. I cant seem to get to Helen blog or page her card is stunning. I love those monkeys and the colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies many thank you for picking me again. I love to play. Your creations are always beautiful. I can't wait for each friday for a new challenge.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, judges! Beautiful, beautiful work, ladies - congratulations to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very honored, yet again! THANK YOU. I look forward to your weekly challenges. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete