Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Add Ink #26 - Just Add Embossing

Hi Inkers!

This week we have a big challenge for you - get out that embossing tool or bone folder - this week our challenge is...
Just Add ...EMBOSSING!

Remember, we request that your challenge submissions are semi-exclusive to Just Add Ink, so please read the rules if you're new here. :)

Rules & Guidelines:
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Your creation must be semi-exclusive to our challenge. Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted at the discretion of the JAI hosts.
  • Projects must be new.
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising are not eligible for Top 5 picks, and will be deleted.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link with your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
Here's what our delightful DT have created for you this week:








Kim Badelt


Chantell Randall
Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 21st July at 23:59WST. Be here on Thursday22nd July to see our Top Picks!

Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. Tammy Fite
2. Jess Dee
3. Megan McDonald
4. Jan Radu - Just For Fun!
5. Sandy
6. Jodene (2nd sample)
7. Kooky
8. Leah Weir
9. Christine Blain
10. Karen Thomas
11. Jean
12. Jan Radu - Again!
13. Rachel Jackson
14. Rach Moore
15. Tammy Clarke
16. Desiree
17. Nicole Derendorf
18. Karen Southwell
19. Mae Collins - for fun!
20. Bron Heslop
21. Bronwyn Eastley
22. Tania Gould
23. Karen G
24. Di Barnes
25. Lisa Jansen
26. Jeane
27. Tracey Old NZL
28. Sharnee Torrents :0)
29. Debi Ryan
30. Shelley S
31. Beverley
32. Melissa
33. Gisèle - I SPI
34. Helen H
35. Gayatri
36. Christine Blain - 2nd entry
37. Sharon Dines
38. Shelley S - 2nd go
39. Susan Joyce
40. Claire Dauncey
41. Jane Blakeley
42. Andrea L - EnchantINK
43. erin t
44. Louise Ryan
45. Tina Gillespie
46. Amanda
47. Cassandra
48. Judy May
49. Melissa - correct entry :)
50. Trish - Spring Blossom
51. Sandi Spence
52. Gemma Coumbe

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!



24 comments:

  1. Well Ladies you have done it again. Great challenge and your samples are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration ladies! I dragged out my embossing stuff to do this and I am glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun! Thanks for the inspiration, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another super fun challenge girls! I'm luvin' playing along each week!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to join in this challenge as I love both types of embossing. Thank you again Design Team for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had alot of fun with this thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this challenge, it gave me the little 'kick' I needed to try the split negative technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this tuurns out to be a double post I'm sorry, I thought I left a comment, but it doesn't show, so here it is again ;-}
    This is a great challenge and gave me the boost I needed to finally do the split negative technique, I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration from the DT this week. I've played along just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed this challenge. It has been some time since I used my heat embossing tool, so it was very refreshing. Thank you.

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the DT's embossed creations. Glad I could finally play along too. Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just want to drop a hello for you all ladies...
    this is my very first challenge...i am so excited!
    thanks for the opportunity
    cheers,
    Jeane

    ReplyDelete
  13. YEA! I did a challenge! One of my first!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge...hope you enjoy my clean and simple card. Thanks for allowing me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the embossing theme this week ladies...and the DT inspirations were fabulous...TFS.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another wonderful challenge. I love embossing be it dry or heat - it is a great technique. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Challenge,

    Some lovely cards done, I had PC issues and accidentally posted one twice!!! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for a wonderful challenge - great excuse to dust off the old embossing gun!
    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to say, it was fun to pull out the gun for a bit of embossing action :) Thanks for a great challenge ladies - it was great to have the chance to play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woo hoo! Love embossing ... and doing a little happy dance ... because I finally found the time to do a JAI challenge! Thanks heaps for sharing such wonderful ideas, everyone! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had to call for help for this challenge (as I don't own any embossing tools, but help came, just in the knick of time!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. My card was posted on my blog on the 12th of July before this challenge was set, Im sorry and it doesnt mention JAI either
    But it does have embossing and I love to visit JAI so I thought I would include it.
    Thanks for the fun

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the inspirational samples!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the great challenge ... I was looking for the perfect excuse to break out my Manhattan Flower embossing folder!!!

    ReplyDelete