Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just Add Ink #25 - A Colour Challenge!

Hi Inkers!

Aren't you loving this winter weather? I hope you're getting as much gorgeous stamping done as we are! It's GREAT!

We have a bright and fun colour combo for you to play with this week, here it is...


Rules & Guidelines:
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Your creation must be semi-exclusive to our challenge. Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted at the discretion of the JAI hosts.
  • Projects must be new.
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising are not eligible for Top 5 picks, and will be deleted.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link with your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
And here's what our amazing Design Team came up with this week:










Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.

Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 14th July at 23:59WST. Be here on Thursday 15th July to see our Top Picks!
Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. erin t
2. Chantell Randall
3. Karen Thomas
4. Sandy
5. Rachel Jackson
6. Jodene
7. Peri
8. Rachel Moore
9. Jean
10. Paula Fuller
11. craftystamper
12. Susan Joyce
13. Christine Blain
14. liamp
15. Lisa Jansen
16. Sabriena Satchwell
17. Tammy Hanlon
18. Caroline Colgan
19. Nancy Riley, iSTAMP
20. Sarah-Jane Kale'
21. Tina Gillespie
22. Helen H
23. Carole Stedman
24. Debbie
25. Karen G
26. Lynn Powell
27. Kerri D
28. Kirsty Brown
29. Tracey old NZL
30. Luana
31. Debi Ryan
32. Gemma Coumbe
33. Richelle
34. Richelle - 2nd entry
35. Elise (entries 1&2
36. Christine Blain - 2nd entry
37. CherylAnn Robinson
38. Kris Sobolik
39. Kristen Conant
40. Cassandra
41. Debbie Airey
42. Karen Southwell
43. Judy May
44. Beverley
45. Beverly Gotthardt
46. Kez
47. Gayatri
48. Nance Leedy
49. Julia Leece
50. Anne Edwards
51. Claire
52. Belinda Greenhalgh
53. Sandi Spence
54. Erica Cerwin
55. Sandi Spence (2nd entry)
56. Sarah Klass :)
57. Michelle O'Neill
58. Hayley Potter

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



Has your link been deleted? Click HERE to find out why...


Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!

23 comments:

  1. Hi - I had fun playing along...although it took me a while to get something together. Fun Fun aye? Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much again girls! I was in such a creative funk today until I saw your challenge.

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great colours, i had lots of fun with this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, Mr Linky doesn't seem to like me .. linked yesterday, and commented, then it disappeared! Oh well, seems to be okay on the second try. LOVE this colour combo, and I was rapt to be able to make something before the 11th hour! Don't know if I can wait another week for the next challenge - you girls come up with the best ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This challenge was so much fun. I love the colour combo. The design team's examples are beautiful, especially Danielle's card. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was tricky for me - but thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had such a hard time trying to choose a stamp set to use for this colour challenge. In the end I finally made my decision and have now entered another one of your fabulous challenges.

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great challenge girls. Just love what you have all created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys! I had heaps of fun, even if it did take me alllll day! LOL!
    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found this a tricky colour combination with trying to find a stamp to use with it.... but it was good to get the creative juices going! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge....nice color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm soft suede, my latest 'hardest to use' colour! well, I made 2 totally different cards so thank you! that's a piece or 2 of soft suede card used lol :P
    Great designs from the new design team too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challenge, it finally got me inky again! Thought I'd lost my mojo but I really enjoyed playing with this cahllenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I am in shock! This is my first Challenge ever! It was fun! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a great colour combination, look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi All, thanks again for a great colour combo. This is just what I needed as I seemed to have lost my inspiration lately so I needed some get up and go. Love all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the challenge. It's a lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The DT inspirations were great...and the colour combo was fun to play with.

    stampin' hugz
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great color combo, interesting adhesive post. I just squeezed in on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great colours ladies, would love to do a second card but time may not permit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous colors--thanks for the inspiration! Love Tania's rolled rose tutorial--had to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the fun again girls, definitely a challenge that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this colour combination ... well most of it anyway! I may even get 2 entries in this week after a 3 month absence. Thanks for another great challenge xo

    ReplyDelete