Hello everyone! Welcome to our brand new challenge here at Just Add Ink.
Before we get to the challenge info, we have another lovely new design team member Tristan Dawes Joining the JAI team and we would like to say a huge welcome to the Just Add Ink family! Tristan is sharing a little about herself below, so have a read and pop over to her blog to check out all of her lovely creations!
Hi I'm Tristan and I've been paper crafting in some form for over 15 years and my blog Tinstar Designs is an anagram of my name. By day I'm a Learning Partner and am mum to a 14yr old girl doing Year 9 in high school. When COVID lockdown allows, I'm also a tragic netball mum. I'm on design teams for the Watercooler Wednesday, Fusion and Get Creative challenges and can't wait to join the other talented JAI designers in providing inspiration for our challenges.
Did you know we also have an Instagram account? You can find us Here. Make sure you tag your projects using the #justaddinkchallenge or #jai574.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEDT) Australian Eastern Daylight Time.