it's Friday and that means it's time for a new challenge from the Just Add Ink team. But before we get to that, we have more news for you this week, we have another new member making their debut on the design team, please welcome Kerry Bunting. I'll let her introduce herself to you all.
Hi, I’m Kerry Bunting. I began my crafting journey when my daughters were young and I discovered scrapbooking, then from there progressed to stamping and card making. I enjoy sharing this passion and have loved teaching card classes and running my blog for the past decade or so. My style for most of that time would probably be called clean and layered, but in the past couple of years I’ve been experimenting more and more with clean and simple, shabby chic and mixed media. In fact, I don’t think it would be an exaggeration to say my craft room is being taken over by all things Tim Holtz and it’s now bordering on obsessive!
Now onto this weeks challenge! This week Jan has asked us to Just Add a Sketch, here it is.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.