Hello and welcome to a new Just Add Ink challenge,
before we get to the challenge however, we have some news. First a very sad goodbye - as Patrice has decided to step down from the design team. We will all really miss her enthusiasm, her creative clean and simple style and thank her for all the hard work she put in behind the scenes as part of the admin team.
Just Add Ink is also launching a new Instagram page, all out projects will be posted there, so please follow us there too! You find us at justaddinkchallenges
Now onto this week's challenge.
This week Nikki is asking us to Just Add Inspiration and she has given us a really vibrant image. Use the colours, patterns, or objects in the image to inspire the main design of your project. Here it it.
Pic Credit: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/534028468318613906/
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.