Happy New Year!
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas & the opportunity to enjoy a break. Welcome to a fabulous 2021 of fun challenges sharing what we love to do. As is our tradition at Just Add Ink we are kicking the year off with a Blog Hop.
Given the year we've all had, spending time with, missing & worrying about family has been a big thing for many. Our 'Family' theme covers many creative options relating to family events, milestones, missing family.....in your blog posts please share with us the meaning behind your project, family member or occasion.
Rather than adding all of the design team projects to this post, we have added their blog links below so you can follow the hop and leave some comments as you go.
You can begin the blog hop here by clicking on Patrice's name, or at any of the other design team members blog posts. Then just follow the hop by clicking on the next button that you will find at the bottom of all the design team posts.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.