It is time to share this weeks fun sketch challenge from Patrice and we would love you to join us and share your projects.
The design team had lots of fun with this one and have created a varied array of projects to inspire! As you can see by those, the possibilities are endless, any colour & themes will work as long as you include the basic sketch elements. These can also be changed up by placement, shape and size.
Happy crafting and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Beautiful work. Sad I missed this challenge (have to check the dates next time). Here would have been my entry: https://www.dannyscards.com/2021/01/valentines-sketch-challenge-valentines.html Thanks for the inspiration!ReplyDelete