well Christmas is almost upon us, but before we reach the end of the year we have one more challenge from the team here at Just Add Ink. To round the year off Nikki has asked us all to Just Add Inspiration.
Use the colours, patterns, textures, objects, theme of the inspiration image as the main element of your project. We will be keeping this challenge open for TWO WEEKS till December 30th.
There won't be any voting by the design team as we'll all be enjoying the festivities with our family and friends, however, we hope that you will enjoy sharing your projects here to inspire each other.
Photo Credit: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/21814379432985372/
We'd like to thank you all for joining us this year, and wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas.
We'll see you back here for our annual Blog Hop on 15 January 2021!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.