Friday, March 25, 2011

JAI 61 - Just Add Stamps

This week, thanks to Jo, we're going back to basics and we'd love to see your submissions using JUST stamps and card stock only. That means no DSP, no ribbon, no buttons, no die-cuts, no punches ... a lot of no no's actually. We hope you get the picture!! So let your stamps take centre stage in this challenge!! Disclaimer: A couple of the DT had already made their cards in advance and were unable to change them in time for this week's post! It was certainly a huge challenge for the JAI team to have no additional embellishments on their creations! Here's what the Design Team came up with for inspiration ...














10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous collection of cards! Love them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! What a challenge, girls! Love the DT creations - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and a tricky challenge- I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!
    This a challenge.
    Love all your submsissions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggle ... had to giggle ... because even some of the DT used "no no"s!!! This is going to be tricky! Hoping to play along this week! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hope to get to play this week, love the design team samples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry--my first entry (#3) doesn't really qualify! I didn't read the directions very well, and used DSP on my card!! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I actually got the instructions right this time. Sometimes it's really hard to dial it back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sad face* I wanted to enter another couple cards but missed the deadline due to helping a friend at the last minute. Oh well. Guess I'll try again next time. Beautiful creations everyone!

    ReplyDelete