Thursday, March 24, 2011

JAI 60 Top Picks!

It looks like the colour combo for this week was a big hit. A huge thanks to everyone who entered.

I'm sure you had fun playing along and it was a tough choice for us to narrow it down for the Top Picks but we finally managed to select these three amazing entries!




Lesley loved the Colour Combo so much she made a whole set of cards!






Click on their names to go and leave some comment love!

Congratulations!

Here is your badge to wear on your blog:


Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thank you so much! There were such lovely entries this week. Lovely colour combo! Thank you so much for choosing my card.
    Big Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous choices ... congrats to all the lovely girls. I wish I had been well enough to play along last week ... I do love this combo! Will definitely have to try it for myself asap! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete