Friday, September 17, 2021

Just Add Ink #572...Just Add Inspiration

Hello and welcome to a new Just Add Ink challenge,

before we get to the challenge however, we have some news. First a very sad goodbye - as Patrice has decided to step down from the design team. We will all really miss her enthusiasm, her creative clean and simple style and thank her for all the hard work she put in behind the scenes as part of the admin team. 

On the brighter side Just Add Ink is delighted to add two new members to the design team - Ann Alexander and Fiona Bradley. I'll let them introduce themselves to you. 

Ann Alexander

Hello my name is Ann. I am a married mum of three from Sydney, Australia. I love card making and have been pottering along with that for over 15 years with a little bit of mixed media and scrapbooking thrown in along the way. I joined Stampin’ Up!® as a demonstrator initially just so I could enjoy the products at a discount. I soon discovered how much I love the creative expression, connection with other likeminded crafters and joy I get from card making so now I am addicted. I currently work with the Casually Crafting Design Team and Ink & Inspiration Design Team but I am so grateful to now join the lovely ladies at Just Add Ink. I can’t wait to continue to share my love of card making with you.

One day, about eight years ago, I stumbled across the blog of an American papercrafter and my whole creative world was turned on its head. I've been making my own cards since I was a girl but in a very basic way.  Here was someone willing to share what she loved with the world so that others could improve their skills and make beautiful cards like hers. One thing led to another and I discovered Stampin' Up!, became a hobby demo, and I've never left!  To this day that kind crafter's generosity and good will motivate me to do the same.  I love giving back to the crafting world by encouraging others and sharing what I love so that you too can find as much enjoyment in it as I do.  I moved to a country town earlier in the year and I find myself surrounded by that same generosity of spirit from warm and friendly people and feel like I've come home.  Best of all, I now have a whole room just for crafting.  Ain't that living the dream?!

Just Add Ink is also launching a new Instagram page, all out projects will be posted there, so please follow us there too! You find us at justaddinkchallenges

Now onto this week's challenge.

This week Nikki is asking us to Just Add Inspiration and she has given us a really vibrant image. Use the colours, patterns, or objects in the image to inspire the main design of your project.  Here it it.

Pic Credit:  https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/534028468318613906/

Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...

May be an image of flower and text


No photo description available.


May be an image of rose, African daisy and text


May be an illustration of flower and text


May be an image of flower and text




May be an image of text


May be an image of flower and outdoors


Did you know we have an Instagram acc? We’d love to see you projects over there too. So once you’ve entered the challenge here on the blog (by adding your project to our gallery via the "Mr Linky" below) head over to Insta and tag us in your post using #justaddinkchallenges or #jai572



JUST ADD INK RULES
  • Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
  • Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
  • Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
  • Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
  • Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
  • Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
  • Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
  • We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
  • The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.





No comments:

Post a Comment