Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Add Ink 27 - A Sketch Challenge

Hi Inkers!

Thank you for helping to make our blog so inspiring with your amazing entries, and thanks to everyone that is kind enough to leave us comments, they are always appreciated.

We have a really simple sketch for you to play with this week - I hope you have as much fun with it as our Design Girls did! Be sure to click on their name if you want to visit their blog and leave a little comment love.

Here's this weeks sketch... and if you haven't before, please read the rules, we've been deleting a lot of entries lately and we really don't like having to do that to you. :)
Rules & Guidelines:
  • Make any project you like (card, layout, 3D project, etc) using our challenge as inspiration.
  • Entries with 3 or more challenges listed against their creation will be deleted.
  • Projects must be new.
  • The DT girls are welcome to play along and inspire, but are not eligible for the top picks.
  • Provide a DIRECT LINK to the post on your blog where you've displayed your creation using Mr. Linky. Incorrect links, or blog links that are down-right advertising are not eligible for Top 5 picks, and will be deleted.
  • While the DT uses Stampin' Up! products, you're welcome to use any products you like.
  • Please mention our challenge and provide a link with your post, so others can come and join in the fun too!
And here's what our amazing team came up with to get you inspired ...





Don't have a blog or online gallery?
Email a picture of your creation to just-add-ink@hotmail.com and
we'll publish it and add it to Mr Linky on your behalf, for others to see.

Mr. Linky will close Wednesday 28th July at 23:59WST. Be here on Thursday 29th July to see the Design Teams top picks!

Just Add Ink Challenges Participants
1. Jodene
2. Karen Thomas
3. Kim Badelt
4. Tina Gillespie
5. Karen Southwell
6. Gayatri
7. Melissa - correct entry :)
8. Vannessa
9. Shelley Germann
10. Karen G
11. Jean
12. Beverly Gotthardt
13. Tina Gillespie #2
14. Katie Ridden
15. Carole Stedman
16. Leigh Ann Baird
17. Kris Sobolik
18. Lisa Jansen
19. erin t
20. Julie
21. Susan Joyce
22. Rhonda Imrie
23. Julia Leece x4
24. Rebecca Scurr
25. Jo
26. Kristen Conant
27. Patrice Herrera
28. Bron Heslop
29. Rachel Moore
30. Amanda
31. Kris McIntosh
32. Debi Ryan
33. Gemma Coumbe
34. Lisa Jansen - Take 2
35. Paula Fuller
36. Kathy Tanner
37. Naomi
38. Tracy McCarroll
39. Sandy
40. Jeane
41. Jen Mitchell
42. Leah Weir
43. Rachel Jackson
44. Ellen Imrie
45. Belinda Watson
46. Claire Dauncey
47. Julia Moss
48. Andrea L - EnchantINK
49. CherylAnn Robinson
50. Laurel S
51. Deb Fearns
52. Emma Kirton
53. Judy May
54. jaydee
55. Carolyn
56. LBCrafts
57. Tina Gillespie #3
58. Helen Williams
59. Sharnee Torrents :0)
60. Cassandra
61. Claire Dauncey #2
62. Sandi Spence
63. Erica Cerwin
64. Sabriena Satchwell
65. Maureen in Texas
66. Narelle Freckelton

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Has your link been deleted? Click HERE to find out why...

Thank you for playing at
Just Add Ink!

29 comments:

  1. Thanks again Ladies for another great sketch. I love all your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah ha! what a wonderful sketch! I love it. All the DT's projects are a great treat to my eyes. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, loved this sketch this week, and thank you for sharing all of your samples - so many great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another lovely sketch. I really enjoyed this one!! The team samples are absolutely lovely, very inspired!!!

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the sketch, was perfect for my new inchys.
    Always lots of inspiration here, thank you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge really caught my interest and got my imagination going. I had the card all thought out before I made it to my stamp room. Great challenge! Love your blog, it is great and your DT is superior.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your challenges. This is the first week I have actually submitted one, hope you like what I came up with...love all the DT ones.
    Thanks again, cheers Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch and love the samples Ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ladies, this is my first submission to your sketch challenges! I sure hope I did it correctly! If I need to do something different next time please advise me. I am so glad you made this sketch it is a good starting point for me. Hope you enjoy it. I think all the ladies card submissions are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies, I tried the sketch two different ways and enjoyed the process.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Finally played along, lol! Thanks for a fun and helpful sketch ~ one birthday card completed! :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sketch, girls. It's fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for a great sketch, 2 weeks in a row now i have been inspired and had time to take part!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved playing along this week. The sketch is fantastic. Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch.
    I have never submitted anything before, hopefully I did everything right!
    I wanted to come up with a very simple card for a make and take.
    Having this sketch really helped.
    Thanks.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sketch I just hope I have done it justice with my card.
    thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sketch... love the samples... thanks for the challenge... Tracy...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great simple sketch and awesome samples by DT!
    thank you,
    Jeane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sketch and well done to the Design Team.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK..so it's been awhile but I have entered again! I have done my take on the sketch...love all the different styles! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woo hoo! Finally I made the deadline! A fun sketch ... thanks for the inspiration! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks again for yet another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This was my first time participating in your sketch challenge and I loved doing it. I have just posted my link and I will definitely be participating again! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for a great sketch, I'll be using this one again!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous sketch, team and gorgeous inspiration cards. Thank you so much for running these great challenges every week.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great sketch it really got me thinking! I haven't looked at all the cards yet (there are so many) but from what I've seen there are some great ideas and talent out there!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this sketch and the amazing projects!!! Thanks for the continuing inspiration!!
    Smiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete