Happy Friday JAI friends and welcome to our challenge for the first Friday in November.
Nikki has given us this Inspiration Photo of a beautiful bouquet of flowers to use in our crafting projects this week. Flowers are so useful for many things - to celebrate, be thankful or to share in sorrow.
You can take whatever appeals to you from this image - the floral bouquet, the textures and / or the colours to be the main focus for your challenge project. The design team had a lot of fun with this and we hope that you do too!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.