Kelly has given us a gorgeous inspiration image to work with this week. Choose the colours, patterns or objects from the picture to be the main focus of your project. Don't forget to let us know in your post what you were inspired by & how you've incorporated them into your project. We can't wait to see what you share with us.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Can we please have a linky? It's a great photo... with lovely samples. Thank you xReplyDelete
Wow! I like the colours of the image, there are giving so many possibilities!ReplyDelete