Happy Friday everyone and welcome to our new Challenge at Just Add Ink!
This week Nikki has a fun and fabulous theme for us to use in our crafting.
She would like us to Just Add... "The Season."
You can choose any of the Four annual (or weather) Season's to make the focus of your project.
You may like to choose the Season that you are having now - Winter here in Australia and Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. Or you may have a favourite such as Autumn or Spring that you'd like to showcase.
We hope that you enjoy this as much as the design team did and please remember to tell us which Season you have chosen!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.