This months Scrapbooking challenge is a theme Challenge courtesy of Ruthy once again!
Junes' Challenge is to Just Add Milestones in your Scrapbooking Layouts.So what is a Milestone? Here is what the dictionary says about it.
An important event, as in a person's career, the history of a nation, or the advancement of knowledge in a field; a turning point.
and heres what the scrapbooking design team came up with.. Tina and Ruthy have given two gorgeous double Layouts and Ive done a digi Layout
So hope you will come and play this month using our Challenge as your inspiration.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a Layout (scrapbooking page) using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with3 or less challengesif you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes on the 30th June at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time. For the US submitters this means the day before for you!