We have a challenge this week that will take you back to your childhood. We're asking you to add some ... colouring in to your paper craft project. So think markers, water colour crayons/pencils, aqua painters, chalks, blender pens, shimmer paint etc.
Here's what the awesome DT came up with for your inspiration. A couple of dedicated ladies have already been to colouring in classes just to 'keep up' with the rigorous demands of being on the Just Add Ink Team! ;)
Enjoy the challenge and remember to leave out any links to advertising in your posts.
PLEASE - NO LINKS which advertise products within your challenge entry post! It's not nice if we have to delete entries. Take a little time to read the rules below BEFORE linking up.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Thank you for the sweet inspiration, ladies!!ReplyDelete
Hi ladies, gorgeous DT inspiration! I'd like to ask one of you to let me know if my post for this entry (no. 8) breaks the rules. I do fully understand the reason for not promoting or advertising anything, it's the part about being able to include a project recipe, but not "within the post". I nearly always say something like "Image is by XYZ and papers are by ABC" under my project image. I'm not really sure where to put a project recipe if it isn't within the post, so some feedback as to whether this is against your policies would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for your help, I've got rid of the links to stores in my post and have re-linked it :DReplyDelete
I don't color often...thank you for this challenge! ;)ReplyDelete