Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just Add Ink #19 Winners

Hi Inkers,

Thanks to everyone who played along this week, every single entry was AMAZING, but what's new, hey? Words can't express how much enjoyment we get from hearing from you and looking at your beautiful work - thank YOU!

Here's this weeks Top picks ... be sure to click on their name and visit/comment on their work, everyone likes a little comment love.






Congratulations Ladies!
Here is your badge to wear on your blog:
Click here if you need help adding the badge to your blog.

Come back tomorrow to check out our theme challenge - very flexible, plenty of directions to go with this one - you're going to LOVE it!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

2 comments:

  1. What a thrill to have my card in the top five !!! Thank you! I'm proudly displaying my badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card amongst so many great ones!

    ReplyDelete