Monday, June 28, 2010

A Fond Farewell

This week at Just Add Ink, we're saying a fond farewell to one of our original Design Team Members, Nicole McMurtrie. As you may have read in Nicole's profile, she's been busily setting up her own line of boutique children's decor and accessories, as well as the most adorable clothes! If you haven't already, please visit Nicole's facebook page for My Flutterfly - you won't be disappointed!


Here's a re-cap of the gorgeous work Nicole has shared with us on Just Add Ink...




We've loved your work over the past 6 months, Nicole,
and we all wish you the very best in the future and with My Flutterfly!
We'll be looking for you in the challenges!


Lots of Love,
The JAI Girls
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry to see Nicole go - She is so talented and i just love her work. My Flutterfly is amazing. I follow on facebook and my jaw drops from what she comes up with and how beautiful they are.
    Good luck Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your business venture, Nicole. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration, best of luck with your new adventure! xxx
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best, Nicole, as a brand new chapter begins in your life. I hope the business venture is a wonderful success. We will miss you in our little Ning Network and your gorgeous examples each week! Bron XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for such a lovely post and comments. I won't be on the DT but I will be back to play along with the challenges when I can. At the moment I am busy making up my first wholesale order for an online store!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete