Thanks to Paula for this awesome challenge. A lot of us just adore fussy cutting and we hope you all get to play along with us this week!
So what is fussy cutting?
Fussy cutting is a Quilting term but we papercrafters have done this for years too. Basically it's cutting out intricate pieces of paper for your card or scrapbook page.
Like it? We did ... and here's what the Design Team came up with -
And our final submissions from our two wonderful Guest Design Team members..
Thanks so much for all of your gorgeous creations this month Clare and Liam!
Please check out our amended rules ...
(as it does not give us any pleasure to delete links)
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at midnight (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.