Tania has selected a beautiful colour combo for this week's challenge.
The team are really looking forward to seeing what lovely creations you can come up with.
Challenge # 68
Here's some inspiration from the awesome DT to get your creative juices flowing -
PLEASE READ OUR REVISED RULES BEFORE LINKING UP.
THANKS AND HAVE FUN!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, not your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with some others if you like.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as a way of advertising products/tutorials etc. which are for sale. You may include a 'project recipe' but do not provide links within the post for promotional purposes, recruiting etc. for any product brand. We're here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at midnight (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Lovely Cards ladies, and a lovely colour combo- thanks Tania xReplyDelete
Awesome colours, and heaps of inspiration! Thanks!ReplyDelete
Tania, this is such a beautiful colour combo; I'll be using it again and again! DT samples are stunning - you girls rock.ReplyDelete
Love the colour combo!ReplyDelete
What a great colour combo. I'm off to see what I can createReplyDelete
thanks for the great combo, i love all the comments you guys really know know how to pick up a fellow stampers spirits when the going gets tough, i have been reading all your blogs and sounds like you all had such a great time in Melbourne. i hope one day o get to meet you all and share in the stampin up fun xxooReplyDelete
Wonderful colors and gorgeous dt samples! Thanks for a fun challenge!ReplyDelete
Just went to enter my card at 10.15pm thinking that I had until midnight and much to my disappointment I discovered that the linky had been closed :-(
Here is the link to my card - http://wetchook.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-add-ink-colour-challenge.html