Happy Friday JAI friends!
We are back with a brand new challenge from Fiona, sharing our Clean & Simple projects.
What is "Clean & Simple"...Minimal accents and layers, clean colour pallets, nothing overly fussy...Basically the less is more concept!
Have fun and we look forward to seeing your interpretations of Clean & Simple crafting!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 7.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.