we have an inspiration challenge for you this week from Kim. You can use any element of the inspiration picture - such as colours, objects, patterns - to inspire the main feature of your project. As always we are looking forward to seeing what you share with us!
Photo Credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/qNM9zdGGPrg
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
Did you know we have an Instagram acc? We’d love to see your projects over there too. So once you’ve entered the challenge here on the blog (by adding your project to our gallery via the "Mr Linky" below) head over to Insta and tag us in your post using #justaddinkchallenge or #jai656
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 7.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.