this week we have something different for you - Fiona has asked us all to 'add a surprise' to your project.
We are looking forward to seeing all the creative ways you incorporate them!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
Did you know we have an Instagram acc? We’d love to see your projects over there too. So once you’ve entered the challenge here on the blog (by adding your project to our gallery via the "Mr Linky" below) head over to Insta and tag us in your post using #justaddinkchallenge or #jai640
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 7.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
I wonder if the challenge can be extended for a week until Mr Linky is fixed, personally I like 2 week challenges anyhow as it takes me 3-4 days to think what am I doing and then if I'm busy I mayn't have time to join in. Hope it all gets sorted sooner than later :)ReplyDelete
Hey Karen, haha, you do well to think of something in a few days...usually takes me weeks! Unfortunately our design team runs to a roster of two teams alternating weeks and as such everyone generally works ahead, so to extend this one would be a little confusing. It's such a shame, as it was a great challenge concept. xxDelete