Ohhh Rochelle has challenged us with a delicious Color Combo this week. It's a bold and vibrant collection of colours. Perhaps it makes you think Autumn? Or Halloween? Flowers or Sunsets? There are many more themes and ideas too.
We hope you enjoy playing with these colours as much as the Design Team did and we look forward to all your creations.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
Did you know we have an Instagram acc? We’d love to see your projects over there too. So once you’ve entered the challenge here on the blog (by adding your project to our gallery via the "Mr Linky" below) head over to Insta and tag us in your post using #justaddinkchallenge or #jai608
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 7.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Inspiring cards design team, thx for the challenge :)ReplyDelete
Hello, I would like to participate in your challenge. Which brands are we allowed to use in your challenges?ReplyDelete
Hi, we would love to have you join in with our challenges. We don’t put any restrictions on product brands, so you are very welcome to participate using anything that you have.Delete
We only ask that you use only the specified colours in a colour challenge or as close to those that you have. Nikki, JAI Admin.xx