Good Morning JAI friends!
This weeks challenge is from Kim, she has given us this lovely inspiration to use as a starting point for our projects.
We hope you can play along and pop your "Inspiration" projects into the gallery...Please check when adding your link to Mr Linky, that you only have one http// at the start, this enables us to open your link and also contact you if need be. Thank you!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.