Happy New Year JAI friends! We hope that 2022 is a wonderful year for you all!
Welcome to our first challenge for 2022! As we always do, we are kicking off the year with a full team blog hop and we would love for you to help us celebrate new beginnings by joining in with our "Just Add Summer" challenge!
We asked the team to put forward ideas for this theme and these were some of the suggestions...Camping-Relaxing-Hot-Summer-Celebrate-Colourful, all of these fit the theme of "Summer" so with those in mind you have lots of options for creating!
To start our "Summer Blog Hop" and see all of the fabulous design team projects, Click on Lou and from there you can complete the hop loop by clicking on the "NEXT" banner on each DT post!
If you loose your way, click on the Just Add Ink link in each post to return here.
Did you know we have an Instagram acc? We’d love to see your projects over there too. So once you’ve entered the challenge here on the blog (by adding your project to our gallery via the "Mr Linky" below) head over to Insta and tag us in your post using #justaddinkchallenges or #jai586
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEDT) Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
What great cards you have made as a DT-Team, each one even more beautiful than the other. It gave me enough inspiration to make something too. Dear greeting YvonReplyDelete