Welcome to the new Just Add Ink Challenge.
This week we have an Inspiration Challenge that has been suggested by Nikki. Take a look at this image, that features a plush rug and dark coloured furnishings. You can use the colors, patterns or objects you see in the image to inspire your projects this week.
Inspiration Challenges are always fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.