Photo Credit: http://thehousethatlarsbuilt.com/2018/02/rainbow-easter-wreath.html/
Can you believe I saw Hot Cross Buns in the Supermarket on Boxing Day?
The Chocolate Easter Eggs, Fluffy Bunnies and decorated Baskets have been in stores for a number of weeks too. So we now have an Inspiration Challenge that feels like Easter.
This week our Inspiration Challenge was suggested by Kim. We hope you'll have some time to this week to join us.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.