Happy Friday everyone!
Todays challenge was suggested by Chantell and she has challenged us to create using a theme of "STEAMPUNK"...For some this will be a style they are use to, for others it will be a challenge, that's the idea!
If you would like to join us this week and share your project, we would love to see what you create! Don't forget to read the challenge rules, link to no more than 6 challenges including Just Add Ink and don't forget to add a link back here in your post.
Here's a little Google/wikipedia blurb to explain the fundamentals of steampunk.....
Steampunk is a retrofuturistic subgenre of science fiction that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery. ... Such technologies may include fictional machines like those found in the works of H. G. Wells and Jules Verne.
The design team have created an array of projects, some using a modern take on the Steampunk theme. These will give you some inspiration and starting point if you are new to this style...Happy Crafting!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.