Hello & welcome to a fabulous new challenge. Tina is asking us to add 'S' to our projects this week...that could be a stamp set, theme, colours, a fancy fold.....so long as you have the 'S' component you're good to go. This may be a good opportunity for you to stock up on a few more Christmas cards featuring 'Santa'. So get cracking & join us.
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Hi all: I am curious about the winners for challenge #533 as I don't see them posted anywhere unless I am missing something. Would love to see the winning submissions. Hope you all have a great Christmas and many thanks for the wonderful challenges.ReplyDelete
Hi Johanna, our winners posts are always published on the Thursday night, directly after each challenge is finished.Delete