Happy Friday Friends!
It's "NEW" challenge time and this week TINA has challenged us to add "T" elements to our projects!
So many fun and interesting options for this one and as long as it meets the challenge brief, you are good to go.
Please remember to let us know in your blog post, exactly what your "T" element is and make sure you link back here...Happy creating!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
the dt card are really something special , I'm usually a more is more card maker , but the beautiful yet simple design of Rachael's card is amazing . xReplyDelete
Good morning. I entered your challenge but my thumbnail is empty when I look at the gallery. When I click on the square it goes to my blog page but no preview. I tried to delete and try again but couldn’t get that to work either. Let me know if you have any advice. Sorry!ReplyDelete