Welcome to the next challenge at Just Add Ink.
This week Tina has set the challenge for you and it's a brilliant colour combo - Rococo Rose, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray.
As you’ll see below the design team have come up with a variety of ways to use the colours and provide you with inspiration...
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
These samples are GORGEOUS!!! Wowza, I can't wait to play!ReplyDelete
If I can't find any cardstock in Rococo Rose am I able to use any shade of dusty pink? I'm unable to go to the shops due to ISOReplyDelete