Happy Friday all!
The Just Add Ink team is celebrating another big milestone this week - we have reached our 500th challenge!
We couldn't have gotten here without you, all our wonderful global participants - so thank you for joining us. We really enjoy seeing your projects and appreciate so much that you share them with us. The design team decided that a great way to celebrate our 500th challenge was with a blog hop. The theme for the blog hop and the challenge this week, suggested by Jan, is Just Add a Die Cut Word.
To commence hopping click on Denita's link and you can then continue the hop by clicking on the "Next" banner in each design team members post!
Enjoy! We will look forward to seeing your projects.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.