Hello there stamping friends,
it's Friday and that means it's time for a new Just Add Ink challenge. This week is sure to be a favourite for many as Rochelle is asking as to Just Add a Rainbow and that instantly cheerful mix of colours is hard not to love! It doesn't have to be a 'rainbow' but you should have a rainbow of colours in your project. Have fun with it and we can't wait to see your rainbow creations.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Love the color and simplicity of your rainbow card. Perfect for a card I need to make this week. Thank you!ReplyDelete