This week Rachael has suggested a really fun and bright colour combo for us all!
AND, it has a little twist to it too!
We have 5 wonderful colours and you can Choose any 3 of them.
The Design Team are very keen to see what 3 colours you are going to choose and what you create with them. Enjoy!
Here is what the Design Team have come up with this week to provide you with inspiration.....
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Your Dome Shaker card for Baby is sooooo cute and unique!ReplyDelete
Thanks for bringing some vibrant colour into the grey English winter! Loving this palette :)ReplyDelete