Happy Friday all,
first up unfortunately we had issues with a provider upgrade to our Linky service that impacted on the chance for you all to participate in last week's challenge. Consequently, we made the decision to make the challenge a non-voting one which means we have no winner or honourable mentions. However, we do want to shout out to Dawn, Bonnie in Kerse, Nunzia Aggia Sb Cat Craig Sherri and Steffi H for persisting in linking up your lovely entries. Thank you from the Just Add Ink team and we encourage you all to go visit their blogs.
Now on to this week and a new challenge. This week Jan has challenged us to Just Add a One Layer Card. That means exactly what it says one layer, so your card base is your card front with no additional popped up elements. You can however, add embellishments like sequins, rhinestone and enamel dots etc. We look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.