Thursday, September 26, 2019

Just Add Ink #475....Winners!


A big thank you to everyone who played along with our Just Add Food challenge!
We loved popping by your blogs to see all the different food themes you cooked up!!

It's time to announce this week's Top Pick and HM's.
The design team votes are in and our Top Pick goes to Imke Ludwig for her stunning Apples creation.


Here is what some of the design team had to say...

 I loved the splash of purple in this beautifully coloured harvest scene.

Love these luscious apples, so beautifully coloured.

The depth of shading on this card is amazing - such scrumptious looking apples!

Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog.


Honourable Mentions this week go to -

Janet



Here's what some of the design team had to say...

Stylish & fun card with beautiful colours

Love the sweet colour palette

Loved how fun bubbles and hearts fill out this happy celebratory card.



Chrissie



Here's what some of the design team had to say...

An adorably sweet CAS beauty

Such a sweetly coloured card. Very cute

 I couldn't help likening this sentiment to Forrest Gump. A sweet card!



Be sure to click on their names and leave them some lovely comments.






Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for our next challenge

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Imke and Chrissie ... and thanks for picking my card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the HM, I am simply delighted to have been chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, thanks for picking my card as the TOP PICK ! Congrats also to Chrissie and Janet - lovely cards too.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Really, there are so many awards, including high quality cosmetics!I am happy for the winners, as I got my first present from https://www.alyaka.com/brands/mauli-rituals/ in such a lottery. And I am thankful for it as I found the perfect one for my skin.

    ReplyDelete