Happy Friday all ~
This week's challenge is going to challenge many of you, we're sure. Jo has asked us to use 'no stamping' on our projects this week. Hmmmmmm that should get you thinking.... try stretching your other supplies.... die cutting, heat embossing using stencils rather than stamping with versamark, layering papers & embellishments. Remember no stamped images, including heat embossed. Most important, have fun!
If you get stuck, feel free to leave a comment below & one of the team will clarify for you.
JUST ADD INK RULES
- Create a card, layout or 3D project using our challenge as inspiration.
- Link your post, NOT your whole blog back here.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 5 other challenges.
- Please mention JUST ADD INK in your blog post and provide a link so others can come and join in the fun too.
- Colour Challenges: Please use "ONLY" the challenge colours or as close as possible when creating your project. (Black-White-Vanilla & Metallics may also be added)
- Alphabet Challenges: Please comment in your post exactly what your "Alphabet" element is.
- Choose Two Challenges: Please comment in your post which of the "Two" elements you chose.
- Please DO NOT use your challenge entry as self promotion. We are here to have fun and encourage creativity.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
- The challenge closes each Wednesday at 10.00 pm (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time.